Call or E-mail for Contractor Pricing & Packet!
As a local growing business we value our industry partners. From roofers to general contractors, and specialty trades; we want to work with you to add extra value to your customer’s project.
Here’s how we can work with you:
When you’re busy and you need to count on a professional installation by experienced in-house technicians, and an efficient installation with most projects taking as little as 2 hours – we can help!
When you need DIY kits and/or accessories to install Solatubes & Solar Attic Fans yourself, we can help with stock on hand for your project needs.
We offer reasonable contractor rates. Just give us a call or email for pricing and the information you need. Quotes can often be provided over the phone or in an email when you provide a few details about the project.
Here’s what we offer:
- Immediate answers to your technical questions
- Professional Installation by our employees, especially helpful when you have better things to do with your time and several projects to manage.
- Same day shipping when you call by noon
- Free consultations for you and your clients – 10 yrs. Experience & no pricing discussed (ask about our service area).
- Email us photos of your project for expert recommendations on all of our products.
- A Showroom for your clients to see for themselves our full size models and working Solatubes installed in our showroom.
“We know the quality of your work and the Solatube brand as we encounter them as part of our roofing projects. Since there are no issues over the years and the installations are top notch, we have no problem referring NW Natural Lighting to install Solatubes after we complete a new roof.” A BETTER ROOFING COMPANY
“NWNL is GREAT to work with. They always have what we need, WHEN we need it.” Chris with North Creek Roofing
“I know I can always call Dawn if I am unsure of the size Solatube I need or if an application is iffy. If she doesn’t think it will make the difference my client wants, she’ll advise me against it. This way, I know my customers will always be happy.” Ted Link, On Call Construction Whidbey Island